Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm in love with my best friend's crush!?

I don't know if I'm really feeling this..





but I think I'm in love with my best friend's crush.. he's really a sweet kind of man, very gentle and always tried to comfort me when I have problem... like this for example (taken from chat):





lunalicious19@rocketmail.com: was that fair? living a life that doesn't belong to you?





lunalicious19@rocketmail.com: what will you feel everytime you reach for something and it turns out to be someone else's dream and not your own?





grandiazo: I can feel ur agony





grandiazo: and it turned out that ur aura had reached the limit where it can burst out from the computer





lunalicious19@rocketmail.com: well, I AM upset right now





grandiazo: ...





grandiazo: I really wish I can reduce ur pain





grandiazo: but





grandiazo: I don't know what to do





lunalicious19@rocketmail.com: and I don't think anyone can reduce my pain now.. I kinda reach a point when everything doesn





lunalicious19@rocketmail.com: doesn't really matter...





grandiazo: ...





grandiazo: hope that someway





grandiazo: somehow





grandiazo: there's still happiness even it's a bit





grandiazo: a very little bit portion





grandiazo: for u





lunalicious19@rocketmail.com: well, at least my mum really on my side and FINALLY agreed for me to find a scholarship application


before I turned crazy





grandiazo: well then





grandiazo: congratulation





grandiazo: =)





grandiazo: that's the good side


======================================鈥?br>




how can you not feeling something to a man that cares about you so much that he really wanted to reduce your pain? he's not a s.h.i.t type of man because I know him as a religious person and a musician (pianist). The problem is, my best friend suspected me of having a crush on him months ago and I deny it because I wasn't sure.. I completely denied it.. and I was really really upset with myself, knowing that I am falling hard for the man although we rarely met. It's only been a year and yet, we've made such great friends and I was scared of my own feeling. It's like I'm falling for him unconsciously. What should I do? HELP!I'm in love with my best friend's crush!?
You're not falling for him, just becoming good friends. It's natural to think you're falling for a guy just because he's really nice to you (and cute too!)


Plus, he's your best friend's crush. So you have to decide what's more important - your best friend's feelings or your own temporary hormones.I'm in love with my best friend's crush!?
You're best friend will be there when the guys in your life are not. so end this thing that you have going with him and get over him. there are plenty of other guys out there you can be in love with.
You can't know until you test the ground.


go after him and if your friend gets made than she really isn't your friend. Just do it. What do you have to loose?
I know your young, but geez, give me a break. I threw up in my own mouth just reading this. Can you say Cheeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzyyyyyyy.
Go out with the guy he seems really sweet and nice and all that. GO OUT WITH HIM SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
screw friend and get her ~~
8 billion people on earth and ur obsession over one dude.. is he made out of diamonds or something
baby when a man care to much is because he is interested on you ,so go for it ,and don't miss your best chance in your life

No comments:

Post a Comment