Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you tell your friend that you love them?

I have been friends with my friend for over 2 years. Interestingly he was the best friend of my ex-boyfriend who finally is out of the picture for over 2 years. I had to move on. The more and more I hung out with his friend as a platonic friend.... I've found myself falling more and more for him. It's been 2 years and we have just been platonic friends and nothing more. There was one moment in time last year that we were for second maybe something more, but then things went back to just being friends (more from his standpoint). What do I do?How do you tell your friend that you love them?
Just walk up to him and say, ';Did you know I love you?'; Then throw your arms around him and kiss him.
  • love myspace
  • facial hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment