Monday, August 16, 2010

How in the world do you fall out of love?

How in the world do you get over liking your best guy friend. The thing is I don't think I just like him I think that I am in love with him. I just don't have no idea how to fall out of love with him can someone help me with this problem. How do fall out of love with someone that you talk to and see everyday. An is all you think about 24/7. The summer is coming and I want to just forget about him, but it is so hard he is my best friend. I told him how I feel just to see if it would help if he would reject me it didn't work. I still love him and I know that I will never have him so why can't I get over him? Can someone tell me the best way to get through this? Also no it will not work if I find something that I hate about him tried it just doesn't work like that. I want to keep the friendship but also stop loving him more than a friend.How in the world do you fall out of love?
It may be a very difficult thing to do because of you're being in love with your best friend. If you didn't see him every day it maybe a bit easier to do. Perhaps if you were to find someone else who you can eventually fall in love with could take some of the attention from your friend. I'm not going to lie to you, it will be hard, but it could work.How in the world do you fall out of love?
dont cry. just dont cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment