Friday, August 20, 2010

What about this girl who I love and now she is going out with an other Her my letter to her tell what u think!

So give me feed back Good or Bad!!!!


P.S. we are both under 21!!!!


Should I send this letter to Her????


The **** is f u c k


Dear boo,


BOO I love you a lot!!!! I am sorry that I told my Dad and that he told your Mom!!!! I told him because I don鈥檛 know if you remember but what did The *** HOLE WHO RAPE say did he say Boo I am **** you or did he make you trust him!!!!???? Well I guess he made you trust him!!!! Then he raped you!!!! He made you think what he did was right!!!! I am a guy and we can tell if women will let you **** them easily Jenny your so called boyfriend see you as an easy **** then he will acted like he never knew you!!!! Now I am breaking the guy code!!!!I want to go out with you your right!!!! I want to be your best friend your man and your all!!!! I want you to know I love you so much I would die to save you!!!! Boo I was get watching out for you!!!! I could never live with myself if you ever you ever got hurt or raped if I could have helped you!!!! Boo I want to be your all and you friend!!!! I would hate if you and me can never be friends I would hate it even more if I could never get a shoot at dating and living whit you until I die!!!! I want you to be my girl forever!!!! I don鈥檛 know if you think dating me would **** up our friendship it will always stay the same!!!! You and I are make for each other you might think am too good for you!!!! I want to make you mine!!!! If I did not care about you I would say date whomever and sleep whit whomever you want!!!! I saying I want to be your boyfriend!!!! I will wait for you until you are 15 years old!!!! I will wait until you are 16 years old!!!! Just don鈥檛 date any one until you think you are ready!!!! If you think for one minute I would ever try to hurt you, you would be think of some on else!!!! I want you to give me a fare shoot at being my girlfriend!!!! I think we could be together forever!!!! I love you for you and I want to be whit you until I die!!!! Not get **** you and be done with you!!!! I will do ever thing I can for you Boo!!!!When I get up I think of you when I go to sleep I dream of you girl!!!! I said you were kiss on Not me so you could see how much you were acting like you were deep in love!!!! You know how hard is it too see the person you love kiss and say I will kill themselves so then you have to watch the kiss on some on you don鈥檛 like!!!!You feel hurt, sad, mad, depressed and lost like you whole world cam falling down!!!! I love you so much I will give up our friendship so you will not get hurt!!!!! I hope this is not the last time we talk!!!! I want to see you ever day and talk to you every day until I die!!!! I feel love for you because you are the girl for me!!!! You may not see that right now but I do!!!! I will sell my guitar for you!!!! So Boo please try to understand where I am coming from Boo!!!! So Boo you will always be my girl!!! I want to have the fairy tale ending for you and me!!!! I can be your knight in shining armor and sweep you off your feet and give you everything you want!!!! I would not care if you could never kiss me because you got something wrong with you lips I would be ok!!!! I will always protect you until the day I die!!!! So give me a call A.S.A.P as soon as you can Boo my girl my friend and most of my entire world!!!! . But I really do love you. Like seriously If I wrote 100 songs about you not one of them would be an 鈥業 hate you鈥?song they would all be an 鈥業 love you and I鈥檓 always going to be here for you鈥?song. This is like a fairy tale; You鈥檙e the beautiful princess, I鈥檓 the handsome prince, and Not me some jerk is the evil witch who is trying to steal you away from me. And if you let me I will be the best prince you will ever have. So Boo this is how I feel about you and me together forever I will always stand up for you my #1 girl!!!! I want us to be friends and each other鈥檚 entire worlds!!!! I was thinking no matter what happens I will always love you!!!! That is why I get jealous!!!! It because I want to date you and also it because I don鈥檛 want to see you get hurt!!!! I might look dumb for saying this but here it goes BooI love you!!!! Be my BOO!!!! I want to be you Boo Forever!!!!


What about this girl who I love and now she is going out with an other Her my letter to her tell what u think!
You sound kinda desperate. That's not going to appeal to her. That's going to scare her! She's going to think that if she ever let you in her life on a romantic level, you're going to be clingy %26amp; desperate. HELOOOO! Girl's do not like that, at all! You should be able to tell her this to her face, it has much more of an impact. Oh and, smell nice! (:%26lt;3What about this girl who I love and now she is going out with an other Her my letter to her tell what u think!
okay BOO you said BOO about one thousand times BOO!

Report Abuse



that's pretty powerful. remove all the parts about dad, mom, rape and any reference to other guy. keep it all about you and her. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment