Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm in Love With My Best Friend, and all I want is to be with him! but I can't...?

Are you ready to here my life just as if its come out of one of thoose teenage movies??? haha. Well get ready, I'm in love with my best friend(guy). Truley, Madly, Purely, Deeply. I've tried to get over him and no luck there. He know's how I feel, or at least I would think so, everyone does. Even my ex saw the way I supposedly looked at him. I guess that's why he's my ex now. I can't help for I fall for so please don't judge me. And now are you ready for the best part???? His girlfriend. Although I'm not supposed to know this I do he's only with her because she started telling him she would hurt herself if they weren't together. That was after he broke up with her because she cheated on him. Now their back together, because although he no longer wants to be with her, he doesn't want her to do anything bad to herself. Like me his father was never really in the picture, except his mom really isn't either. In one of our many late night convos about EVERYTHING we both discovered that we seem to be with someone because we feel we always need someone there since we didn't really have people there growing up. One night I was at his house and I was laying on the couch and he was sitting next to me, and he kept just staring at me when I turn away because he wouldn't stop he was like ';You know if we were ever to do anything, even just a kiss, we could never be JUST friends again.'; I was like ';what?'; it's not that I didn't hear him I just was soooo confused. then he was just like ';nevermind'; He gives me such mixed signals. -.- but idk... then another time we were hanging out with a friend of ours and our friend asked him ';would you ever go out with danielle?'; i quickly answered ';no!'; our friend sarcastically said ';thanks because I was most defintly asking you.'; and then you could tell he was thinking and when he answered he said ';idk, maybe.'; like WTF is up with the mixed signals! rawr. but yeah idk, all I really know is that I'm so in love with him and I really wanna be with him, but you are probly going to say ';its better being friends because your more likely to keep a friend'; or something.. but it hurts being his friend and knowing thats all we will ever be...








RANDOM COWINKIE DINKS. :))


-born in the same hospital in greensborro nc. yet we met because we live in the same building in hollywood fl.


-both order like everything exactly the same when we go out to eat, totally not on purpose (my ex never got anything we did. haha)


-We both talk about how we just feel completly happy, and like we can be ourselves when we are together.


-We have FARR too much in commen


%26amp;%26amp; Sooo muchh more!





ILHSM!!!I'm in Love With My Best Friend, and all I want is to be with him! but I can't...?
ask your love out





answer my question?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>I'm in Love With My Best Friend, and all I want is to be with him! but I can't...?
quit throwing meatballs at me
It sounds like he is sending you mixed signals because he likes you but he is with someone else, even if he is with her for the wrong reason.


I think things will work out. If he doesn't really love her, their relationship will not last. He will eventually want to move on.
tell imyou love him!!!! don't be an idiot..maybe he is shy..and he is afraid to loose you if he tells you.good luck : )
Yu can if yu are really interested to be with him.do not ask yu friends about him and decide but what yu feel is right go ahead with him and enjoy.
Hello there, what ur guy and that ***** having in between them is not love, it鈥檚 a pure case of emotional blackmail, and believe me she is not going to harm herself for him..


She is just playing him. What surprises me is to see a guy who is a total goof to take this sort of crap from a girl who had cheated on him. HA HA HA..


I am sorry to say but ur guy is not being emotional ,he is being a complete jackass who trusts a person who had betrayed him earlier and you on the other hand is sure of having a great life with this jackass. Great.. you have my best of wishes..


Enough of my comments, lets get back to your situation


In ur case ur guy has a disease, and that of severe kind, it鈥檚 a severe case of stupidity and there are no doctors available to treat this kind of disease but there are in did some Ayurvedic options available


1)First give it some time, be patient and wait for him to get another jolt of betrayal from that girl.(its same as waking up from coma).


2)Second is to take help from any smart friend of urs who can explain him how miserable his life will be if he continues dating that girl.


3)Finally the straight one- take a name of which ever god u pray to and go and talk to that guy face to face tell him that u have feelings for him, u love him( just don鈥檛 go to the part where u say that u cannot live without him cause that will be embarrassing and awkward in that situation).


If that jackass really loves u then he will be ur man don鈥檛 worry.. ALL THE BEST..
omg cool i was born in the same place as you guys!


anyways you should confront him


and be like whats your deal?
sounds like the worst chick flick i've ever seen

No comments:

Post a Comment