Monday, August 16, 2010

Has my male gay friend fallen in love with me?Im so confused now?

I am a bisexual female and have been friends with a gay male for over 3 years.We are very very close.We spend alot of time together, when we are apart we constantly ring each other and text e.t.c.Last year I broke up with my boyfriend who cheated and this year he broke up with his for different reasons.We go on nights out and we are both very fun loving people.We have always been touchy feely when drunk n snog all the time.He says I'm the best kisser he knows including males and openly admits it to all our friends, male or female, gay or straight. Recently our kissing has become more full on and we have ended up passionately kissing for hours. He has asked me twice whats going on with us but Ive casually ignored the question and didn't think much of it.We have had few arguments recently and its been about silly stuff and even who cares about who more.We had a xmas night out last week and he was very quiet I asked him what was wrong he said nothing.Later on I did the same again and he said 'you know whats wrong' and he kept giving me long staring looks.We also went to the bar and he turned round and said you look very pretty.Hes a good friend but he never speaks like that. Later that night he told me he wanted to go home, and I was tierd and wanted to go also.He asked me to come and stay at his instead of him coming to mine.We stay at each others alot of the time.So I went to his,we had a few more drinks and chatted.He fell asleep, his mother told me while he was asleep that if there was something going on between us that was our business and that she would be very happy for us.She knows hes gay and has done forever.She went home and I went to sleep in bed with my gay friend.I woke up snuggled up beside him and then he ended up hugging me and holding me in his arms.He was stroking my hair and ears and kissing my head.He kept saying you know what your doing to me?And things like that.And I said I love you and I told him I loved him too.Then we fell asleep and woke up later, he was still slightly drunk and kept gazing at me,then he kept playing songs and singing them to me and emphasizing the words in some, about love, falling for someone and not wanting to be friends but lovers.I tried to ignore it, just act like normal.Then later that night we had another party to go to, but I said I needed to go home first.He told me he didn't want me to go and just to stay.So I did and went to the party with him.We had a nice time, few drinks.I stayed at his again that night.As we lay in bed he was still gazing into my eyes.He said I had beautiful lips and he said he fancied me and I said how can you?He said because I do and your my best friend.We hugged.Since then things have been strange, there is an atmosphere.Then to top it off he got asked out by another gay friend, he said no and then ended up getting drunk and saying yes.I was with him again on wed and we went to a friends house for dvd night and drinks.We didn't have much to drink and didn't stay long but we kept smiling and looking at each other.Then something happened at the house and we left.He said he wanted to come with me to my house or me to come to his.So he came to mine.We talked about our plans for xmas in the car on the way home and kept smiling at each other and saying how much we were looking forward to it.Then we came home and got into bed, settled down,he told me he felt awkward with the new guy and didn't know what he was doing.We both fell asleep looking at each other and I woke up with him hugging me, his arm around my waist a few times today, he also got hard few times which I know happens anyway when guys sleep.But he stayed until late and then said he better go home, he wished I lived closer.Tom morrow me, him and his boyfriend/my kinda friend are meeting to go xmas shopping and have dinner.I spoke to him online earlier for a while and I left him a comment on FB saying I was looking forward to xmas,he never said anything back, but he did leave a comment to his boyfriend about tom morrow.I dont know what Im doing and whats going on?Does he like me?I dont know know what to think and its making me think I might have feelings of some sort for him.I didn't expect this to happen and I do find myself become jealous now he has a boyfriend.I dont know whether to talk to him, to leave it or back off.Do you think Im imagining it, does he like me or is he just being a friend or is he confused?


Please dont comment if your not interested in giving a decent answer and not being rude about homosexuality and this situation.


Thanks for reading and Im sorry its so long! :)Has my male gay friend fallen in love with me?Im so confused now?
Well what ever happens I would say he thinks of you as his rock and you sure have been a fantastic friend for him. Yes sure sounds like he was questioning himself there for a while but i'm sure there is only one direction for him. Hope this little bit has been of some help. All the best for the silly season.Has my male gay friend fallen in love with me?Im so confused now?
Really now


.


Keep it a little shorter next time


.
i thought you said he was gay but ok try it out

No comments:

Post a Comment