Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can you fall out of love with someone overnight?

My boyfriend of three years broke up with me last weekend. It was so shocking and unexpected. Just the say before he was telling me how much he loved me and how I was his world. Then the next thing I know he broke up with me via text message! He said he didn't love me anymore and he was cheating on me. I have been trying to contact him and begging for him back like a fool. I just don't know how to live without him. He wasn't just my boyfriend, he was my best friend, and pretty much my only friend. I feel lost without him. I can't really sleep...When I do finally fall asleep, I dream about him and end up waking up and then I can't fall back to sleep. I can hardly eat. He's all I think about, and all I keep doing is going over things in my head and blaming myself. Everyone tells me that it's normal to go through heartache, but I can't look at it from that perspective. I know that I have not been a great girlfriend at all times, I have issues, but how can you go from loving someone so much to not loving them at all within a 24 hr period? If love is that unpredictable and can end that easily, then whats the point? How can your feelings take a 180 overnight?How can you fall out of love with someone overnight?
he kept u around and told u what u wanted to hear, until he was sure of her feelings. these kind of things never just happen, its probably something that's been going on for quite some time behind your back. don't blame yourself, its nothing u did. acceptance is the first step to healing. How can you fall out of love with someone overnight?
To answer your question: he didn't fall out of love with you overnight. He was ';playing'; you while having an affair on the side for quite some time, no doubt. He is a first class jerk. You are lucky to be rid of him. After your heart heals, you will see that I am right. Go have a happy life without him. That's the best revenge.
By any chance, does he have Bipolar Disorder? This sounds like typical Bipolar behavior.





You need somebody stable in your life who doesn't flip-flop like that. I'm sorry hon. I know it hurts so much, but...this guy is Mr. Wrong, not Mr. Right.
maybe, it was never really love to begin with?


=/





you cant fall out of love just like that.


it takes a while to heal, some not as long as others, but it takes time.
No-one falls out of love overnight unless there has been a serious situation. Sounds to me that your boyfriend lied to you often. After all, if he really loved you and you were his world he would not have cheated in the first place. Nor would he have dumped you suddenly and by text. So, not only has he lied but he is a coward too by ending the relationship that way.


You may not know right now how to live without him but eventually the shock and hurt will fade and one day you might even wonder why you were with him for so long.
It didn't happen overnight. he found someone else and another relationship developed over time. probably while you were doing the things you are blaming yourself for now. he was working on a new relationship. he's a dog. forget him. he messed around on you, no matter what went on he messed around on you with out breaking up with you first. once he was in a comfortable relationship he told you about it. thats a dog no matter how you look at it. be glad he's gone. chalk it up to experience and begin again. good luck
you say he is almost 28 but what about you? No one can fall out of love that fast and he most likely has had these feelings for a while but didn't know how to tell you so he just kept acting like he normaly would until it ate at him. I'm absoultely NOT condoning what he did! But your ppl are right what your feeling is normal. You can live with out him and may find that your life will be better you don't need someone who will lie and cheat on you. that is NOT LOVE at all! one day you will find someone who will really love and respect you.. even though that may be hard to see now . you are really worth alot more and deserve better!
to break up over txt is one thing but to tell u he lovd u then he left u within this space his just an idiot! it will hurt for a while but you will soon need to get a grip on your life and move on from this wasted human! in a way he did you a favour he gave u a reason to move on with your life and become a stronger person and hopefully u will do so! go out with your girls keep yourself busy it will help you not think of him! and trust me girl single life rules....you dnt need to wonder oooh if i do this will he be upset...hell no its all about you now and you can do it your a string woman to deal with a man for 3 years!!
It sure sounds like he met someone while he was still telling you he loved you. If he is admitting it now it's because he made a choice between you. And yes it hurts like hell but you will survive and it will get better. Time is the only thing to help that or you meet someone else to help ease the pain. But you don't forget, you will always wonder what happened. If you were best friends he may tell you one day what happened. Wish there was something to ease the pain but you will cry and be upset for a long while then you will decide to move on.
the thing with us guys is that we all wanta good women to come home to but still want to go out and mess around. most people are suckers men and women for letting people walk over us and still let them come back into our lives. im sorry for this and the thingi go by and think you should to.now is the time to just focus on your happiness. you sound like a great person and i hope your heart recovers fast.
firstly, he didn't fall out of love with you overnight hun, this have been happening quite some time, i think he just told u what he believed that u wanted to hear, but trust me, he was falling out of love w/u for a while, other wise he wouldn't of cheated, or had thoughts of being with another.





Now for u on this, u need to accept the fact that its over, he is no longer your man, or best friend anymore, and try to move on in your life, the sooner the better for you hun, Stop holding on to the past.
You know his feelings didn't change over night. There could be a few things going on. Some men love, love, love until they meet someone else they would rather date. When things don't work out with the new gf, they go back to the old one until they find another girl. Men get to the point when they want to get married but stay with whomever until they find the right girl because they don't want to be alone. NOT all men do this but many do. Some men/woman know what they can get away with and go for it because they know their gf/bf will keep taking them back. If I were you, I'd stop begging him to come back. I'd have the attitude life goes on and go date and have FUN! When he see's he doesn't have you in his back pocket to play with when he gets bored then maybe he'll respect you and get worried that maybe he might lose YOU. Dating is so much fun but it all depends on if you know how to date. Not all men are jerks. Go find a guy worth your while.
Well if he was cheating on you than chances are this way something he had been thinking about for some time now. As far as telling you he loves you. He probably does just not enough for him to stay. But if he was cheating on you do you really want to be with him anyways? He also obviously has no guts if you dated for three years and he broke up via text!! Spend lots of time with friends and find someone better.

No comments:

Post a Comment