Wednesday, August 18, 2010

In love with my best friend - same sex. Can you help?

We're best friends, she's 18 and I'm 17.





Both straight...Except I'm madly in love with her but she doesn't know it. By that I mean that I've never been with a girl, or wanted a girl except for her. When I'm out and about I hook up with guys, not girls.





We've known each other for almost 6 yrs now. I started to fall for her during the 2nd yr of knowing her, and my feelings have just kept growing ever since.





She tells me everything, I tell her everything.


If she has a problem she comes to me.


When either of us have random thoughts or we'll text that thought to the other person.


If one of us needs a b*tch we go to each other..


We're really as close as close can be.





Basically your typical best friends in that sense...but the physical aspect now..





We often hold hands, just because.


If we share a bed we lie pretty much on top of each other.


We're a very affectionate pair.





But when there's drink involved...





Lots more of the hand holding.


A lot of hugging.


Kisses in the lips, cheeks..


And sometimes she'll just hold me? B)


She's often told me that I'm her favorite person in the world, she couldn't live without me etc..





So all of this stuff drives me crazy and gives me insane butterflies and I hate it because I sometimes think ';well maybe she does feel the same...'; But then she talks about boys and she's got all these other great friends too and it's like a slap across the face when I wake up and realize that there's no hope of that.





Next time we're drinking I'm gonna try to work up the courage to kiss her. I could get away with passing that off as drunk fun if I get a horrible reaction.. But should I tell her how I feel?In love with my best friend - same sex. Can you help?
Next time when you guys are drunk, make the moves on her [ Hooooooook up :-) ], and then tell her how you are in love with her. If she reacts badly, then you can play off the whole conversation later and that you didn't know what you were talking about it.In love with my best friend - same sex. Can you help?
Ask her are you homosexual, and if she says no don't do a move on her, but, if she says yes, do a move on her.
tell her. and you don't have to be drinking or drunk to do that, i have. it's all good.
Its been 6 yrs!! Tell her!! You'll never kno if she feels the same unless u ask!!
I wouldn't make a move. She doesn't sound like she likes you like that. Females tend to kiss and be all over eachother to jus show affection as uk. It dosen't always have to be romantic and for her it might jus be her showing her that you mean everything to her as her sister or best friend. If you continue letting urself feel that passionately or tell her than you could lose that intimacy or she might back off. If you think u have a friendship that could last through u telling her than i would go do it. But to me it really dosen't sound like shes into u like that.
OKAY...first tell her your bisexual(even if your not), and then ask her what she thinks!! She's probably gonna be cool with it, they hook up with some other girl, then once she has seen you guys together she will be jealous, then breakup with the girl u were with, then go over to her house, and like cry and stuff, then kiss her, if she likes it, then it's meant to be, but if she doesn't you need to move on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment