Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I asked my best friend out on Valentines Day.?

Me and my best friend are really close! I love her to death! And I know she loves me more than a friend to. We've been seeing each other ALOT lately since the summer. I had this planned out since Christmas to ask her out on Valentines day. Yesterday, I picked her up early afternoon. We went to go see Friday the 13th. We went out to eat at her favorite restaurant. We went to a Buffalo Bandits game, and then we went to Niagra Falls. She was running around taking pictures and Im leaning against the barrier fence from the drop of the falls with my back facing it. She comes up to me and asks whats the matter. I said ';Can I ask you something?'; And she got really nervous knowing she thought I was gonna ask her out. I asked if she liked me? ';Yea.'; Do you like me more than a friend? ';Yeaaaa.'; She then asked if I was gonna ask her out. I said, ';I would love to be your Valentine, would you go out with me?'; She pauses for a moment and I said, ';You have no idea how happy I am when Im with you. She didnt exactly say no. She said that she wouldnt make me happy, because she has more guy friends than girlfriends and that I always get jealous when she talks to a guy. She also said that she didnt wanna ruin our friendship. She almost started to cry asking me not to be mad at her. The car ride home was really quiet, she fell asleep while I dropped her off.





I KNOW she loves me and has feelings for me. I wish I can explain to you guys how perfect we are for eachother. I want us to be together. She didnt say no, so I wanna ask her again sometime. I dont wanna push it, and Im not trying to make her feel bad to get her to say yes. How long of a wait should I wait for her?I asked my best friend out on Valentines Day.?
.She does care for you very much and I think your way out in front in her favorite friend.The problem is your jealousy. That's the only thing that keeps her from committing to you. Relax and accept her friends.They cab be yours too.

No comments:

Post a Comment