Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you fall OUT of love after being IN love?

I know it is not an ON/OFF switch or button and that is the reason I am so much confused about it. I fell in love because I wanted to and I enjoyed being in love. But now, after her trashing me, I find it so much difficult to hate her, pity her, and/or forget her even after 2 months of separation. When I try to remember how did I fall in love to find some clues to undo something that I did to my soul, I find nothing except giving every moment of my life's precious essense to her and now I feel so much at loss of any reason to really fall OUT of that love where I invested the most precious thing i.e. MY LIFE. I have tried everything, everything that a human mind can ever think or comprehend. Did I miss any other strategy of falling OUT of her love? I know death is the easiest and the most practical solution to this issue of mine but it is so stupid and crazy thought that I feel ashamed at even writing about it. I know solution might be so easy or so simple, for example, looking at this monitor screen, trying to make sense how it works, how does light come out of it, how does characters get typed in it while I am pressing some keys on a keyboard, etc.? That sort of distraction and/or other remedies like meds, counselling, friends, family, co-workers, money, give it some time etc., seem not helping me fall OUT of her love. I desperately want to ';let go'; , ';get over'; and all the usual self-decietful remedies, but none seems to work for me. What should I do to fall OUT of her love in addition to dying? The only thing that I feel so hesitant in trying is repeating the same stupidity i.e. falling IN love again with another woman out there, only to be hurt again. I know myself very well that probably right now I am in control of myself that much that I can come on Yahoo Answers and ask such stupid questions. But when I'd be hurt twice, I know I'd turn into a beast that would be so much dangerous, terrible for the rest of the world and I'd just destroy the peace on earth (if there is any left after Bush). Further, I dont' think I have any heart left to give to anyone else out there. It is shattered into a million pieces and I'm so much tired of connecting every piece into other and still there are more left to be connected to form a HEART again. Will that be still that virgin, lively, wonderful, healthy heart to give to someone? Won't it be unfair to the next person to suffer the pain of my own life's stupidities? Pls. help! and don't be mean to me as you will get a horrible response from a wounded person, so be nice or best, enjoy quietly the answers people give here if you can't hold your own nature to hurt.How do you fall OUT of love after being IN love?
I will not be mean. I will be blunt and honest. First of all, you can not threaten people with verbal abuse in order to get the answer you want to hear. Second of all, please stop placing ignorant blame either on yourself, your ex, or presidents of certain countries. YIN-YANG. There is a simple truth, if we choose to accept it: We do things in life because WE will benefit from them. If we fail to benefit, then our own very EGO causes us distress. In your quest to manipulate a person into believing you are such a caring and loving man who would part with his very soul to make her happy, you failed. I, HOWEVER, do not believe you failed. You simply experienced one fish from a sea of millions and did not like the taste. And you blame the fish. And you blame the Sea in which the fish lived. Maybe you should look internally and see that at some point there is some blame on your part. Some blame on your ego. This is nothing to drastically beat yourself up over. You will not be the same man with another woman, as you where with her. This is what life does, it shapes and molds us. We do have control over how much we will be molded, but we have to be able to allow ourselves to believe that. We choose things in our life that WE think will bring US pleasure. In other words, we are pretty selfish. I do not think there is anything wrong with this, as long as we do not INTENTIONALLY hurt another. That being said, how do we determine someone INTENTIONALLY hurt us? Maybe she just wasn't happy with you, as you where with her. She shouldn't be hated by you for this, and you know it. Rather, pick up the pieces of your broken ego (not heart) and let's start moving forward.How do you fall OUT of love after being IN love?
Go to Las Vegas for a crazy weekend.
Just take the heart break like a man my heart has been broken so many times I am immune and you can be too just scorn all the woman you can and before long youll be stronger from their fury and youll walk past woman imune and strong like a gladiator then in their frustration of not being able to affect you you'll find them frustrated and submissive
everyone goes through heartbreak at some point or another in life. and most people manage to get over it. for some people it might take weeks or months and for others it may take years. however, the good thing is that no matter how long it takes, one day you ARE going to get over this. you're still hurt and clinging to your past but one day you WILL feel better. now accept it, let go of this ex and move on with your life. it's a very difficult time but it's useless to worry about it or try to change the situation. what's been done is past and now you have to keep living your life and wait for better times to come. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment