Monday, August 16, 2010

Should I kiss my best friend?

There's this girl that happens to be my best friend, I fell in love with her like 10 months ago and I told her how I felt, for some time, she treated me differently, but afterwards she started treating me the same way, in summer, she used to call me a lot to go out with her and stuff, sometimes to just be in her house with her watching TV cuddled in the couch. Then she moved, to another state. Some time later after she left, like a week later, she started posting on her myspace that she loved some guy that was over here too. I got kinda pissed (or jealous), but anyway after a while we started talking again and she told me that in summer she started seeing me as something more than a friend (so I got out of the Friend Zone), but she was afraid that when she left, I would get bored of her and she would lose me as her best friend, (at least, that's what she said). After a while she stopped talking to the other guy because he only played her, and started talking to me more (helloooo Friend Zone :S), and we talked a lot about a lot of things, including us. Anyway, the day of her birthday, I sent her a Build-a-bear and a 4 page letter telling her how I felt about her (she always told me my problem was that I didn't express that sort of feeling to much). After that everything has been ok. Oh, and plus she told me that one time that I was gonna kiss her, I had her in my arms and everything, but I just walked away, she was pissed not only because I was about to kiss her, but because I didn't do it, and I've been thinking about kissing her when she came back for Christmas, but I don't know what could happen, what if she beeyotch slaps me? what if she doesn't want to talk to me again? Well I don't think so, but I want your advice, what should I do?Should I kiss my best friend?
Sounds like she wants you to. Go for it. If she doesn't feel it, its okay. She might be into it later, and if not, it's no biggie. it'll only be awkward for a little while :DShould I kiss my best friend?
I think you should feel out the moments. Don't plan it just see what happens. But obviously if that moment comes you should do it. Don't force it but if it happens it happens. Don't let that moment slide by. Good luck.
stay in contact with her until christmas. when she comes, give her a big hug and smooch.

No comments:

Post a Comment